Old November 17th 05, 01:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default Windy Anderson's 11/14 Reply to Comments

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 22:18:46 GMT, Dave Heil wrote
in . net:

snip
Steve is my master. I hear and obey only Steve. I protect him from harm.
If Steve want's me to sound like a moron then I will sound like the
dumbest moron ever. Who was it that I was supposed to rescue?

Dave K8MN

You just earned your doggie treat for today.

The best you can do is to forge something and pretend that I wrote it?
I see why you had problems in the Corps.

Dave K8MN