Old November 17th 05, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Windy Anderson's 11/14 Reply to Comments

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 16 Nov 2005 15:04:27 -0800, "Major Dud" wrote in
.com:

snip
Cute, coming from a twice court martialed, dishonorably discharged

Sorry Dud, you lose again:

I haven't lost YET, Frankie.

My first court-martial was a special and
the second was a summary. A dishonorable discharge wasn't even on the
table.

You dishonored your country, the Marines and your own family name,
Frankie.

ex-Marine who's major passtime is to bounce in Markie's lap saying
"Tell me another lie, Pinnochio! Tell me another one!"

Interesting imagery, full of symbolism. You should discuss this with
your therapist.

You should get one yourself...It will help you deal with your
dishonesty and dishonor issues, Frankie.

Steve, K4YZ