Old November 16th 05, 11:20 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
The Webbers / Hilltop Cycle

Default Home Built inverted V ?

"Homer" wrote in message
oups.com...
I tried something that I have never seen before, at least here in
NovaScotia. Take a 2 section type big stick and put two top whips on
it at 90 degrees from each other. Made an extremely low SWR over 26 to
28 MHZ. I used a metal bracket to hold the whips on.
It will look like an inverted V but with a big stick bottom section.

Inverted Vs made of wire is what the CBers use around here in
apartments.
They thumb-tack them to the wall.

Homer

Homer,
Could you happen to get a pic of one tacked to the wall ? How long do the
"Legs" have to be to run around 27.425 ?
Thanks,
Raz