Old December 8th 04, 11:57 PM
No Spam

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 21:31:24 UTC, "KA9S-3_Jeff"
wrote:

Wanted - Cheap - for Drake TR-4C: broken AC-4 or AC-3, or home brewed power
supply, or modifiable power supply by other manufacturer, or interesting
power transformer.
--------

Here is what the power supply needs to do:

Input: 117 vac
Outputs: (12.6 vac @ 5.5A), (650 vdc @ 300mA average - 500 mA peak), (250
vdc @ 175 mA), (-45 to -65 vdc for bias)

If any of you have something to sell me that will get me there, please let
me know (with details).

Thanks Jeff - KA9S

You could probably use a Heathkit HP-23 or one of the A/B/C
varients. The Heath's voltages are higher than what you spec.

HP-23's are about $50. There's almost always one or two on eBay.
I saw one go for $30 at a hamfest this spring.

de ah6gi/4