Old November 17th 05, 07:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default Tennessee Nurse: Steven J Robeson, LPN, CAP MAJOR

wrote:

And another thing. Jim, Dave, and Mike just might have been able to
pull Steve back from the brink with a little intervention. But no.
They sanctioned his lunacy by "thier" silence.

I have "another thing" for you, Brian: "Jim, Dave and Mike" are no more
responsible for posts other than their own, than you are responsible for
Mark's, Len Anderson's or Roger Wiseman's. I hope that clears things up
for you.

Dave K8MN