Old November 18th 05, 01:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Joel Kolstad

Default The C. Crane Co. CCRadio Plus

"amdx" wrote in message
I lost interest in Art Bell when he interviewed a lady who said,
"I got into the mind of the spider, as he crawled across the wall."

I distinctly recall him interviewing a guy who was discussing how, if you just
thought about it hard enough, you could be telekinetic and move large boudlers
around just like Luke in The Empire Strikes Back. He kept saying something
like, "You can't be Jesus, you can't be Satan, but anything else you can be!"

:-)

Just because Art interviews loons doesn't mean that (1) he's one or (2) his
listeners are. It's just entertainment, plain and simple...