Old November 18th 05, 12:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Tennessee Nurse

From: on Nov 17, 4:04 am

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 16 Nov 2005 07:02:10 -0800, "Major Dud" wrote in

The two sets of dress blues I owned while in the Marine Corps were
issued to me, free of charge. A "perk" of assigned duties.

More bull**** from Major Dud [sigh]. Uniforms in the Corps are never
issued "free of charge", assigned duties or not.

It might be possible that Steve was assigned to guard the Tomb of the
Unknown Soldier. They probably make a special allowance for uniforms
there.

Impossible. Dudly *IS* an UNKNOWN "soldier."

Besides, he hasn't learned yet how to GUARD his remarks, let
alone a tomb.