Old November 18th 05, 04:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default Tennessee Nurse: Steven J Robeson, LPN, CAP MAJOR

wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:

And another thing. Jim, Dave, and Mike just might have been able to
pull Steve back from the brink with a little intervention. But no.
They sanctioned his lunacy by "thier" silence.

I have "another thing" for you, Brian: "Jim, Dave and Mike" are no more
responsible for posts other than their own, than you are responsible for
Mark's, Len Anderson's or Roger Wiseman's.

Never said that you were responsible.

You pointed to us as having had some obligation to pull Steve back from
some brink you've manufactured.

I hope that clears things up for you.

Hope that clears things up for you.

No, it didn't do that at all. If we aren't responsible for Steve's
actions (making them what *you* think they should be), why would we have
pulled him back?

But you're a pretty worthless friend to Steve for seeing him carry on
the way he does and saying nothing.

It's hard to say something in a forum where all we have is the written
word. Have you written anything to bring your friend Mark Morgan back
to reality? What have you written to Len toward straightening him out?
All I've noted here is you egging him on. Some friend *you* are.

Is that the double standard you're always going on about?

Dave K8MN