Old November 18th 05, 04:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Eric F. Richards

Default On-topic question for D. Peter Maus

I'm directing this one to Peter, because I know he has both the
professional background to answer this as well as having a solution
for this one at home. (Does that make sense?)

Anyway... I'm looking for a simple stereo mixer to handle line-ins
from all my radios. The idea would be to take the line-in, set the
pan to an appropriate "virtual" spacing in the soundstage, and output
to an amp (or powered speakers, or even directly to speakers).

Unfortunately, I haven't found appropriate products to do this. I've
found overpriced, underfeatured units targeted to hams, overpriced DJ
mixers but not simple PA quality mixers. Where should I be looking
for such a thing?

Regards,

Eric

--
Eric F. Richards

"Nature abhors a vacuum tube." -- Myron Glass,
often attributed to J. R. Pierce, Bell Labs, c. 1940