Old November 19th 05, 12:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Fred Garvin

Default If you don't believe what the left-wingmedia is telling you ab...

Actually, Sterwart is in Newburgh,N.Y., I know, I live a few miles
north of it. That plane passed only about 2 miles west of my house. I
came to realise this after I got home from work and saw the flight maps
on the news reports. If I had been home and looking west I would have no
doubt watched that plane go down the Hudson. I would of thought it odd
too seeing as though commercial flights don't take a route like that,
helicopters do all the time but not commercial flights. The commercial
flights usually travel diagonally across our area and C5A's fly over
here all the time and sometimes VERY low, those come from Stewart.

I saw a plane fly over my house today, it freaked me out seeing as
though there's been no air traffic since Tuesday. I momentarily jumped
when I first heard it coming then watched it fly over. Man this really
messes with your head...

My birthday is 5/4/1958

wrote in message
The Senate is getting fed up with bush,they are giving bush one year to
do something about redeploying some of our Troops out of Iraq.
www.globalnewsmatrix.com

bush's Betrayal. www.capitolhillblue.com
cuhulin