Old November 19th 05, 01:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Be Very Carefull For What You Wish

Ahhhhh,lie detectors are phoney.Look at the pupils of peoples eyes if
you want to know if they are telling the truth or not,if they aren't
telling the truth,the pupils of their eyes will get smaller.When I was
in boot camp,an Officer picked out three or four of us guys for the
reason he was testing out a lie detector.He couldn't get a good reading
from my fingers because my fingers have thick tough skin on them.he then
put some sort of a salve or what ever it was on my fingers so as to get
a better reading on that lie detector.Of course I passed with flying
colors.China has had guards in the Sudan for about six years or more
protecting oil rigs over there.
cuhulin