Old November 19th 05, 06:45 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default FAQ

Jock wrote:

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 05:37:09 +1100, wrote:
This kind of continual foul language, and the anti-M3 and anti-RSGB
attitude (not to mention the "wisdom" portrayed in sig files) are some of
the reasons why amateurs will not be taken seriously over the BPL issue.
Do the regulars of this group realise that it is becoming legendary for
everything Usenet was supposed not to be? Surely it is possible to have a
civilised debate without this stuff?

Then sod off back where you came from, top-poster. If you don't like
foul language, why do you quote it and cross-post it?

If you don't like this newsgroup, why do you subscribe to it?

I suppose - awful fascination. Moth drawn to a candle flame? (Flame...
geditt?) I think you're one of the better ones so sorry to offend by top
posting. But seriously, this NG and the hobby are becoming famous for what its
proponents surely don't really desire.

--

73 de Jock.

73 indeed.