Old November 19th 05, 05:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Kenny McCormick

Default Be Very Carefull For What You Wish

"SeeingEyeDog" wrote in message
When one examines our enemies in the War on Terror

- the Taliban, al Qaeda, the Ba'athists in Iraq, and for the more

expansive
among us, the regimes of Syria, Iran, and Stalinist North Korea - one

finds
only two things they all hold in common: hatred for America, and support
from the Chinese Communist Party.

At the very same time we are fighting a
so-called "War on Terror" about 65%
of our consumer products are
being MADE in China.

This is VERY curious seeing that Al Quada and China
are allegedly "drinking buddies" from a sociological standpoint!

In fact, try this sometime. You would be hard pressed
this xmas season to NOT find any kind of an xmas decoration
that was NOT made in China. Take a trip to the local Dollar General
or WalMart and tell me how many things you find that came from China
on the shelves. Same goes for Home Depot, Radio Shack and Target.
I must be the last guy on my block with glass xmas balls on his
tree that were made in the USA. (..they are over 40+ years old)

Want to know another one? It is also highly likely that the
motherboard (main circuit board) inside of the computer you
are using RIGHT NOW to process and read this message
came from China. The color flat screen LCD you are reading
this likely came from Korea or Japan, but you can be sure that
the rest of the guts and the plastic case came from a factory in China.

This is why I take everything I read about China with a grain of salt.
There is no way these American companies will stop using offshore
manufacturing from China. It costs more to ship the crap here than it
does to make it. Enviornmental laws in China are also non-existent.
They use chemicals there like DDT, TCE, Lead based pigments
and colorants and others which stay over there, except for when the
pollutant dusts from the THOUSANDS of factories gets into the
upper winds and is carried over to the Western USA. Everything from
Mercury Oxides to Lead Chromates to Vinyl Chloride and Bromides.

The couldn't care less in China. They are making HARD CASH and
that's the name of the game. They are also better than the Japanese
when it comes to copying our technology and ideas. I can vividly recall
at several GSA auctions seeing Chinese bidders buying up tons of
retired electronics and manufacturing equipment from the US Govt.
No doubt their highly trained scientists had the items copied inside of
six months and are now selling the stuff back to us. I had to laugh when
I read about how Lockheed Defense Systems Div. allegedly "misplaced"
seveal thousand key files for the US Navy AEGIS Guided Missile System
and how just a few years later almost perfect WORKING copies of the system
started to appear on Chinese warships, which may be used against us later
if we ever go to war over Taiwan. (..not that I could care less about
Taiwan
mind you, the only difference between Taiwan and China is about 40 Miles
of water and the way they cook their noodles - their not worth it and they
should be part of China as they do $40B in cross-border trade btwn them
on a yearly basis already so their joined-at-the-hip economically already)

So folks, readers, lurkers. Don't worry about China or alleged Al Queda
linkages. China is going noplace. In fact in 5 Years just about everything
you will buy will come from there or India who is the next big economic
powerhouse. Learn how to profit from it instead of crying about it and you
will make good. (why do your think that 8 or the 10 major importers and
wholesale brokers of Chinese goods are run by jews.......get the picture?)