Old November 19th 05, 10:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Todd...next show?

N9OGL wrote:
I might be on tommorrow, I'm wanting to give my views on this K1MAN
deal, there's a lot of stuff regarding that which needs to be brought
up. Facts like:

*W1AW DOES INTERFERE WITH QSO'S
*W1AW DOES AVERTISE THEIR WEBSITES ON THEIR INFORMATION BULLETIN

just to name a few.

I'm not going to try and jam you either...

Just record your "show" as evidence that it violates the one-way
transmission regulation.

Your above statement that you intend to "...give my views..."
removes your intended broadcast from the realm of "information
bulletin" and makes it an editorial.

Just one more step closer to getting yet another junior
broadcaster off the air.

Steve, K4YZ