Old November 19th 05, 03:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default A new day is on the horizon!

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:

And another thing. Jim, Dave, and Mike just might have been able to
pull Steve back from the brink with a little intervention. But no.
They sanctioned his lunacy by "thier" silence.
I have "another thing" for you, Brian: "Jim, Dave and Mike" are no more
responsible for posts other than their own, than you are responsible for
Mark's, Len Anderson's or Roger Wiseman's.

Never said that you were responsible.

You pointed to us as having had some obligation to pull Steve back from
some brink you've manufactured.

I'm not in manufacturing.

I hope that clears things up for you.

Hope that clears things up for you.

No, it didn't do that at all. If we aren't responsible for Steve's
actions (making them what *you* think they should be), why would we have
pulled him back?

I'm not responsible for other people's kids, but I donate to Toys for
Tots.

I'm not responsible for the neighbors dog biting another neighbor's
kid, but I pulled the dog off.

Do you see how it works? Not my responsibility, but it was the right
thing to do.

But you're a pretty worthless friend to Steve for seeing him carry on
the way he does and saying nothing.

It's hard to say something in a forum where all we have is the written
word.

Even harder when the written word is encoded in dits and dahs, but many
here want it MANDATED.

Have you written anything to bring your friend Mark Morgan back
to reality?

Reality? How am I supposed to do that. I'm not a medical
professional. ;^)

Perhaps the most effective course of action would be for Steve to get
off Mark's ass and quit calling around Mark's county.

What have you written to Len toward straightening him out?

I've said he's too hard on you guys.

All I've noted here is you egging him on. Some friend *you* are.

Aw, geez. Some of the greatest fun I've had on here was the Hop
Sing-speak; english as a first and second language. It was only
funny because Steve got so upset over it.

Gonna call my wife, gotta show my kids! There's a guy that takes
himself much too seriously.

Is that the double standard you're always going on about?

OK, Dave, I get your point.

Notice to Len: Start playing nice with these guys when they start
playing nice with you.

My duty as a friend to Len and good citizen of RRAP is now satisfied.

Your turn, Dave.