Old November 19th 05, 02:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Carter-K8VT

Default Be Very Carefull For What You Wish

Brenda Ann wrote:

I need go no further than our local US Army PX. Very little in there that's
made in the US. In the electronics section, everything is made in China,
Korea, or Japan, in that order. The toy section.. all China. Clothing
section.. China, India, Pakistan. Glassware.. China, Korea, Philippines, and
some US stuff like Pyrex. Electrical and automotive, mostly China, except
the oil products, and very few tools (even the Craftsman stuff is made in
China).

Very little of consequence is made in the US anymore.

Now, now Brenda Ann...please try and remember that shrub's
Administration flacks said that "Outsourcing is *good* for our country".