Old November 19th 05, 02:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

Default Be Very Carefull For What You Wish

Brenda Ann wrote:

Very little of consequence is made in the US anymore.

Lots of money being made in the arms industry. I'm surprised there
hasn't been a 'Land mines for Peace' campaign started by the providers
of death machinery.

God's One and Only People make lots of cash

Israel is one of the world's top five arms exporters, accounting for 10%
of the global arms trade.

http://tinyurl.com/95g3o

====================================
The main exporters were USA ($10.4 billion Within Europe, Russia ($3.1
billion/£1.9 billion), France ($1.7 billion/£1.1 billion), Germany ($1.3
billion/£0.8 billion), and UK ($1.1 billion/£0.7 billion) were the main
exporters in 1999.

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/reference/e.../m0031861.html

There are a lot of illegal exports, too. Greed knows no limits.:

http://snipurl.com/k1wi

I guess it's hard to justify an invasion of a country if you don't sell
them the arms before doing an about face and attacking them.

mike