Old November 19th 05, 03:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Be Very Carefull For What You Wish

Most of us remember about what happened on Hainan Island,China,and bush
apologized to the Chicoms (that Airplane was in International airspace
over International waters,check with the U.S.Navy if y'all don't believe
me or look it up online) for America (I am an American,born in
Carthage,Mississippi on November 5,1941) but his apology to them
certainly wasen't for me!,I guarantee y'all that,and bush sent them
about $18,000 of OUR money! Those guys in that U.S.Recon Airplane could
have ditched the Airplane in the water or they could have opened the
valve on an oxygen tank and tossed a cigarette lighter in there as they
were coming out the door of that Airplane,that Airplane would have been
toast!,but oh noooo,they got orders to land that Airplane on Hainan
Island so that the Chicoms could just help themselves to whatever
secrets that was in and on that Airplane.I wonder how many secrets the
bush administration allowed the Chicoms to steal from that U.S.Recon
Airplane? I wonder how much money bush and cheney got from that crooked
deal? I have told y'all before bush is no better than klintoon and in
some ways he is even worse! Harley Davidson and Chevrolet had factories
in China in the 1940's.Malcom Bricklin is working on a deal to import
Chinese made vehicles to America by this time next year or early
2007.Those made in China vehicles will be priced about 30 percent less
than comparable made in U.S.A.vehicles and some of them other made in
China vehicles will be priced at about forty percent less than some
other models of comparable made in U.S.A.vehicles.There is a new auto
frame factory that is going to be built here in Mississippi and there is
talk there might soon be a Kia factory here in Mississippi,there already
is a Nissan factory near Jackson.Just watch the people all over America
buying those new made in China vehicles at thirty to forty percent less
prices than other made in America vehicles.Someday we will be seeing the
end of automobiles being manufactured in U.S.A.Some of y'all think bush
has the best interest for America in mind,,, Nothing could be further
from the Truth!
cuhulin