Old November 19th 05, 06:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

Default (OT) : Don - The Poster Boy for Liberal Tolerance, Elitist Compassion and Left-Wing Understanding . . .

In article .com,
"RHF" wrote:

don, Don. DON !

DX Ace posted an On Topic News Item about "Propagation"

A 'you' turn it into another Liberal Hate Bashing Post [.]

Don Wrote : " I hope someone kills this explative deleted this week. "

Don - - - kill - you say,,, Kill - You Say... KILL - YOU SAY ! ! !

Snip

Yeah put the Trolling idiots in the kill file.

You are a bigger problem than "Don" because he is already in the kill
file and the only reason I see this stuff is because YOU re-post it.

Now start behaving yourself OK and stop condoning and promoting bad
USENET behavior by using "OT" in the subject.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California