Old November 20th 05, 03:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore

Default Congats Cecil W5DXP

Butch Magee wrote:
I live in the "refugee" area of the Mississippi gulf coast (Diamondhead)
and don't get all my magazines yet. What did Cecil wrote about (cajun)

Dec. is Part II of a three part series titled: "An Energy Analysis
at an Impedance Discontinuity in an RF Transmission Line". Part 1
was in the Oct. issue. Here's an email I got today:

"Oh Boy! What a captivating article re energy analysis at an impedance
discontinuity. Lots of good, fundamental, insight. One of the best
articles that ever appeared in a ham radio publication."

OTOH, somebody else called it "gobbledygook". :-)
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp