Old November 19th 05, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default stevie continues his raving

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:

And another thing. Jim, Dave, and Mike just might have been able to
pull Steve back from the brink with a little intervention. But no.
They sanctioned his lunacy by "thier" silence.
I have "another thing" for you, Brian: "Jim, Dave and Mike" are no more
responsible for posts other than their own, than you are responsible for
Mark's, Len Anderson's or Roger Wiseman's.

Never said that you were responsible.

You pointed to us as having had some obligation to pull Steve back from
some brink you've manufactured.

I'm not in manufacturing.

Sure you are.

You manufactured a tale about operating HF legally from Somalia.

at least as legal as Dave working out of bander
cuting more frothing at the mouth
!

Do you see how it works? Not my responsibility, but it was the right
thing to do.

But SO FAR, you've done NOTHING constructive!

more than yourself at leats but that that is not hard. My cat does
morecontructive things in the ARS than you
cuting yet more raving

Have you written anything to bring your friend Mark Morgan back
to reality?

Reality? How am I supposed to do that. I'm not a medical
professional. ;^)

Markie's problems are psychological, not medical.

my biggest problem is you Stevie boy and the possibilitiy that some one
may take your insanity seriously

Perhaps the most effective course of action would be for Steve to get
off Mark's ass and quit calling around Mark's county.

I've not called a single person anywhere about Mark, Brian...

then you have lied about doing so
cuting more raving

My duty as a friend to Len and good citizen of RRAP is now satisfied.

No...Your duty as a "good citizen" will be done when you
publically state, and then STICK TO IT, your intent to not initiate or
perpetuate the use of diminutives towards people who don't use them on
you.

why should our side be nice with you screaming pedophile making false
claims of mental illness
cuting more raving