Old November 19th 05, 09:38 PM posted to alt.crime,alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave,us.military.army
clifto

Default US admits use of white phosphorous against people in Iraq

m II wrote:
http://www.firethistime.org/extremedeformities.htm

What an extreme waste of time this is chasing shadows! I didn't have to
be a doctor to see *immediately* that this bozo was talking about
nutritional deficiencies; folate is not a component of DU.

"My own opinion is that DU is a catalyst, magnifying the problems brought
about by poor nutrition."