Old November 20th 05, 07:09 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default A, An, or The FAQ

Gudmundur wrote:

In article .com,
says...

What is Ham Radio?

Do you have some point to prove here you ignorant bandwidth waster?
What kind of asswipe constantly posts the same dribble when in fact
newsgroup articles are archived?

What is Polymath?

He is a self important asshole who's self assumed duty is to educate
folks about that which he knows nothing but only quotes things he has
heard or read. No actual brain activity belongs to PolyDouche.

Why do you constantly keep this up?? You prove you are to newsgroups
the very thing you hate most about others.

Why waste the space on this newsgroup, and why waste the bandwidth???
If you want something to play with stick your hands in your pocket and
play. You are the lowest form of life that exists.

You Polymath are truely worthless, no one here learns from your constant
post of the same dribble and in fact no self respectable ham would act
in the way you do, proving you are among the most childish of the very
CB'ers you seem to hate.

Suck me, blow us, or just blow away!! **** your useless posts!!!
Go talk politics with the WalMartians at your local WalMart.

Do you have nothing better to do than post the same worthless note?
Are you that lonely and disfunctional? You don't even rate as high
on the evolutionary scale as the idiots of 3898khz.

You have made a name for yourself indeed Polymath the biggest asshole
known to any newsgroup.

Tell us of anything electronic or ham related that you ever built. Give
us something of value. You can't and you know it and it ****es you off
to look at such a worthless asshole in the mirror each and every morning
and the worst part is tomorrow isn't looking any better.

Take your worthless post, print ten thousand copies and shove one up
your ass each morning while you contemplate your own suicide. If you
lack the methods and means to such an end I'll be the first in line to
by you a complete suicide do-it-yourself kit.

Opinions expressed here are my own but reflected by the entire newgroup
and anyone else with 2 or more functioning brain cells.

**** off pal and take your idiotic plagerised post with you.

Yes, bit of a bore isn't he? I'll put you down as "don't know..."