Old November 20th 05, 11:41 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Mark Oppat

Default UPS Rate Increase

Iraq, geez, when will we learn???

I just heard that the war has cost every taxpayer about $27,000. That will
have to be paid off over how many years now of deficits and cuts in
services?

It just makes me so mad that we let W (and mainly Cheney and Rumsfeld, who
had been planning this war since before their days in Bush Sr.'s term) run
us into this. I had a "No War" sign on my lawn from the start... so, I can
speak, not like the "hindsight" hawks.

Imagine if we had gone in there with massive infrastructure improvements.
Iraquis would sure be on our side, we wouldnt have lost 2000+ men, nor
would we have killed 20K+ of them. What a disaster, morally, economically,
and ultimately, for years to come, for our homeland security. Our image in
the world is ****. Those tribes done forget like we do a few years later!
Anyone hear from Osama lately? NO, he's smart. Smarter than us. He'll be
back, maybe 5-8 years from now when our $1.98 security is in full force.

Mark Oppat

"Lazy Senior" wrote in message
wrote:
..

I guess you'd be happy to forget each day how much you made yesterday so
they can continue dropping your wages.

Lazy dont gotta worry about wages, he's retired. Old Lazy's gotta worry
about the President trying to steal his social Security and Pension and
give it to all the Prez's rich friends......

Ole Lazy's also gotta worry about his grandsons getting killed in Iraq

too.

Lazy Senior