Old November 21st 05, 12:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Beerbarrel

Default UPS Rate Increase

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 21:37:52 GMT, Lazy Senior
wrote:

Chuck Harris wrote:

Whether or not I voted for Bush is of course, immaterial. Do you
recall the level of inflation that existed when Carter was president?
How about the relative gas prices? Oh, probably not, you weren't born yet.

-Chuck

That's the way to go, ridicule someone you dont agree with..
Most people dont care what happened 25 yrs ago, we are worried about now
and the future.....

Lazy Senior

So it's OK for Randy to ridicule Chuck but not the other way around?