Old November 21st 05, 12:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Beerbarrel

Default UPS Rate Increase

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 21:33:49 GMT, Lazy Senior
wrote:

Chuck Harris wrote:

The rates can't go down, because the economy keeps inflating.
The inflation rate may be slow, 1% to 5% per year, but it is
inflating none the less.

Everyone wants their salaries to keep rising, so ...

-Chuck

The economy keeps inflating cuz we have a president who spends money
like a drunken sailor on a saturday night. The national deficit is
trillions cause he doesnt know how or want to balance a budget. Course
we got a War going that is costing us billions and dont forget our
prez's oil buddies who got a nice tax cut while making billions in
profits. Not surprising UPS has to raise rates when diesel is $3 a
gallon or more....

I havent even mentioned about ham gear going up cause the yen is strong
against our deficited dollar- and its going to get much worse.

Lazy Senior

Better reason to buy boatanchors!