Old November 20th 05, 09:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,neworleans.general,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Secwet Woger

Default (OT) New Orleans

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 14:09:01 -0600, wrote:
New Orleans Struggles to Relight a City of Darkness.
www.globalnewsmatrix.com

I suppose Howard Industries in Laurel,Mississippi is building and
supplying many of the electrical equipment things necessary to help New
Orleans to get the electric power back on.I own a Howard desktop
computer that I drove to Howard Industries and I bought last year.It is
a great rugged computer.Howard Industries owns their own trucking
company too.Want to check out Howard Industries in Laurel?
www.devilfinder.com Howard Industries Laurel Mississippi
cuhulin

Do any shemales work for Howard Industries?
woger