Old November 21st 05, 06:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default Bush sending troops to France!!!

John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:

John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:

John Barnard wrote:

clifto wrote:

John Barnard wrote:
clifto wrote:
John Barnard wrote:
Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:
Saw on TV where the Canadians want to erect a memorial to honor the
cowards from the US who ran up there during the Viet Nam war. Way to go
CanaDUH, nothing like honoring cowards.

Too bad the USA went a little crazy after that losing that war.

That's pretty much because right after we lost that war, the leftists
were able to move into power.

Strictly on a President/party basis, the Republicans have been in power longer
than the Democrats since 1975. You may want to revise your statement.

President only doesn't count. Too many of those years, a Democratic
Congress stifled every move the president wanted to make.

I suppose that the Presidential veto doesn't count for anything. Nixon had 43 total
vetoes and 7 were overridden, Ford had 66 and 12 were overridden, Carter had 31 and
2 were overridden, Reagan had 78 and 9 were overrideen, Bush I had 44 (and 2 pocket
vetoes which weren't counted in the totals as they were tried between sessions) and
1 were overridden and Clinton had 38 vetoes and 2 were overridden. In other words,
the Presidents had an effective hand in suppressing things that they didn't like.

You need to study our system a bit more. The party in power can see to it that
proposed legislation never even makes it out of committee to receive a vote.

Hit the books, Dr. CanaDork.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

D-Ex-Ace Quisling,

So give me some numbers to show how often proposed legislation never makes it out of
committee to receive a vote.

Heck, you know so much about the USofA, I figured you'd have those figures right to hand,
Dr. CanaDork.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

D-Ex-Ace Quisling,

Why am I not suprised that taxed your meager abilities. You spout off so much disinformation
these days that it makes me wonder how much listlogging you like to do.

Not a bit. You?

LMAO

The CanaDork has been reduced to accusing me of listlogging.

LMFAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA