Old November 21st 05, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jim Kelley

Default Loop Antennas

Richard Harrison wrote:

Since Clear Channel Communications, Infinity Broadcasting, etc. bought
most of the non-network-owned broadcast outlets, music stations have
disappeared. Clear Channel changed the music programming of the last
sizeable AM music outlet in Houston to sports programming last year.
That was when I found the 680 KHz signal from San Antonio was usually
good here 24-hours. I think they run 50-KW nondirectional day time and
10-KW nighttime, pointed away from KNBC in San Francisco at nignt. KNBC
is 50-KW, 680 KHz, non-directional day and night.

That's KNBR. KNBC is a television station in Los Angeles.

http://www.radio-locator.com/cgi-bin...NBR&service=AM

73, ac6xg