Old November 21st 05, 04:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
YT

Default Replacing pilot lights in Drake L-4B

I got to agree, if you run a 40 year old vacuum tube amplifier and have
to ask for help on changing a damn pilot lamp.....

Do you even know how to properly run the amp? Can you identify when your
amp is splatteing or non linear.

Heh, maybe its not even the pilot lamp but the fuse !!!

wrote in message
oups.com...
I think I have heard it all now....for sure and certain.. This is the a
clear picture.. definitely an important message here for hams of all
ages.EVERYBODY. make a note of this discussion and remember it...Haney