Old November 21st 05, 06:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default My new web page for the DX-394

Well,I am sitting here all discomboomberated,trying to deeecide (Walter
Brennan,deeecide) if I should go ahead on to the beer store (ooops,food
store) this afternoon,but first stop off at the Goodwill store (as
usual,because it's right on the way) and see if there is a DX-394 radio
sitting at the Goodwill store waiting on me.I dont really feel much like
getting out today though.I woke up at about 10:10 AM this morning and I
haven't had my fourth cup of coffee yet.I have to get myself woked up
real good first.
cuhulin