Old November 21st 05, 11:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.cb
Bob Sherin, W4ASX

Default K1MAN ESSAY: E051028A - WELCOME AARA AND IARN - HAM RADIO WILL DIE WITHOUT THEM

Rabbi Phil,

Before I post the latest exchange, let me address your commentary.
Yes, I do go from controversy to controversy, in ham radio because I
was apart of the subjects' lives of which I write. I like to think I'm
empathetic (see "K1MAN Has a Case"), using the First Amendment to make
a difference (see "The Florida Bar is Corrupt, both a newsgroup and an
article).

My life at 66 is extremely full: Angelic Wife of 12 years, great grand
children, a novel "Death of a River Pilot," slated for publication
(hopefully) in the future, from retirement a new business called
Entertainment Central, which is more successful than any of my
businesses in my "working days.'

Now informed, perhaps you need ask yourself about getting your own
life, lest you continue with wasted words on faulty predicates.

Bob Sherin, W4ASX

And now the latest W4ASX/K1MAN Exchange for those interested.

W4ASX Answers K1MAN's Haughty Quotation 11/21/2005

Trouble is, when you think you know more than the regulators, when you
think you can interpret the Constitution without the Supreme Court,
when you see agents and conspiracies all around you, when you assume
falsely, when you are unwilling to listen and comprehend your reading,
when you resort to the bombast of glittering generailities, instead of
addressing specifics, when you break your arm complimenting yourself on
stellar legal knowledge while, at the same time, declaring essentially
you won't be regulated, your deathknell..

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance."
Confucius quotes (China's most famous teacher, philosopher, and
political theorist, 551-479 BC)

In a message dated 11/21/2005 3:39:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,

To: W4ASX

From: K1MAN

Date: 21 November 2005

Bob,

"Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever
things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are
pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good
report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on
these things." - Paul to the Philippians

73 and GL de K1MAN