Old November 21st 05, 09:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

Default Confused & Annoyed - My new Antenna does not work - What To Do Next ?

In article .com,
"RHF" wrote:

Telamon,

I "Read" this NewsGroup OnLine via Google and have
No Problem. They are Foreign Languages and as
such use some Foreign Landguage Characters.

I can Alternate between My old Pimping My Yahoo!
Shortwave Listener (SWL) Group plain English SigLine and
GoTo= http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
the Foreign Landguage one 4:1 but the Multi-Landguage
GoTo= http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
SigLine is part of my World Wide OutReach to the
GoTo= http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
Non-English Speakers-Readers of the World.

"World Wide Pimping - I Be !" ~ RHF
GoTo= http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/

They are non-standard characters that my news reader does not handle
well. I'm sure other people have a similar problems with it.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California