Old November 22nd 05, 03:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Be Very Carefull For What You Wish

Douglas Hagmann www.homelandsecurityus.com on
www.coasttocoastam.com tonight. coasttocoastam.com very rarely
ever has anything or anybody on there (it is a KOOK show with KOOKS
hosting the show) worth listening to (frankly,I just can not stand to
listen to George Noory and Art Bell at all,they BORE me to death) but
tonight,its going to be a good show.I am fixin to set another radio in
another room in my house with my RCA six hour digital recorder and at
midnight tonight,I will turn them on.I wont stay awake all night long
and miss my beauty sleep for any d..n body.
cuhulin