Old November 22nd 05, 02:01 PM posted to uk.sci.weather,uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc
Dave.C

Default Recommendation for home weather station

This site covers weather stations from very basic through to sophisticated
plus books on weather, atomic clocks and all sorts:-
http://www.meteorologica.co.uk/
Hope you find it as useful as me although I am still undecided as to whether
(sic) to expand my wireless Oregon, homemade rain gauge and aneroid wall
barometer!
Dave
"news" wrote in message
I am contemplating treating myself to a home weather station this
Christmas, measuring all the usual weather variables. Must have indoor
instrumentation, linked (preferably) by cable, and must have serial
output for PC processing.

Recommendations anyone?

--
Ian