Old November 22nd 05, 02:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap
TimBob

Default Yaesu FT-90 Wanted

I have used the FT-90 for four years now with zero problems, love this
radio! And its the only dual band mobile radio that will fit in our
Outback. Once you get used to the menu's its pretty easy to use, I
know, menu's, those blasted menu's, but what radio doesnt have menu's
these days! I guess my Heathkit HW-2036 doesnt have menu's, and it
does have a "Digital Readout", heay, maybe I will put that in my
Outback!
Tim N7XAU
EM29
Topeka, KS