Old November 22nd 05, 03:44 PM posted to uk.sci.weather,uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc
Alan Gardiner

Default Recommendation for home weather station

" I recommend http://www.weatherstations.co.uk/ for their helpfulness and
knowledge

That's more like it. Thanks Jill.

They have been really great. I hope to be giving them our hard earned very
shortly

--

regards
Jill Bowis

I bought a station about four years ago from that source and I found them to
be very helpful when I had to have a defective humidity sensor replaced
under warranty. It is not a problem that should occur now as I think there
was a defective batch of sensors around at that time.

I would go for a wireless model personally as they are more flexible in
operation and the reception range has been improved in the latest model. I
would also go for a USB logger connection unless your PC is old and does not
have a USB interface.
Alan