Old November 22nd 05, 04:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Henry Kolesnik

Default Mckay Mymek DA100D ?

Bob

Thanks for the offer. Tell me what I need to do to get a copy?
BTW I wonder if anyone has an outside unit that they want to sell?
tnx

--

73
Hank WD5JFR
"Bob Miller" wrote in message
On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 23:00:10 GMT, "Henry Kolesnik"
wrote:

I wonder if it would be difficult to build the external unit. Anyone have
schematic?
tnx

I have the schematic and parts list in my DA100D manual. I can copy it
and snail mail it, if you'd like.

Looking at the parts list, it appears to be mainly capacitors, diodes
and resistors, with a couple of chokes and a bifilar coil.

bob
k5qwg