Old November 23rd 05, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default No

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

We'll see how long you last this time.

No...

We'll see how long YOU last, Brian.

we await your starting

I'm not sure if Steve actually started, but if he did, he didn't last
24 hours before he started yet another new thread posting my name and
callsign and demanding answers.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I don't remember EVER saying I wouldn't mention your name nor ask
you questions, including one's that might embarrass you.

You can't even ask a civil question.

That's assinine, Brian. Are you embarrassed of your own name?

You're assinine, and my name is no embarassment.

Are you not willing to PUT your REAL name behind your words?

"Brian" or "bb" is good enough.

I DID say I'd take a more civil tone with you inexchange for the
same consideration.

Apparently the offer fell on deaf ears and unwilling flesh.

Indeed. You couldn't even abide by your own words.

Did you see in another thread where he changed your attribution from
"an old friend" to "raped an old friend"?

That was Markie...Not you.

No dice. You must be civil to e-v-e-r-y-o-n-e here. If you cannot
handle being civil to certain individuals, DO NOT ADDRESS THEM!

So...Are you not up to the one-on-one civility thingy, Brian?

I'm on to your games.

What a jerk.

Yes, you're sure shaping up that way, despite your assertions to
the contrary.

Steve, K4YZ

Speaking of shape, how's that CAP promotion folder photograph coming
along, MAJOR?