Old November 23rd 05, 07:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.cb
Blah Blah Blah Bob

Default K1MAN ESSAY: E051028A - WELCOME AARA AND IARN - HAM RADIO WILL DIE WITHOUT THEM

"Bob Sherin, W4ASX" wrote in message
oups.com...
To the contrary, I find 20 meters prime spectrum of interesting hams.
Taking a break from business, I had the pleasure of talking all day on
20, only a minor part about the K1MAN story.
,

At the risk, "Preacher", of being characterized as being one of the
uninteresting Hams on 20 meters, may I?
Yes, you often do talk "all day on 20". And you talk, and you talk, and you
talk. At the end of the day, Bob, you have spent hours talking, and in the
process you actually say little.

Yes, previous posters are, in the vernacular, 'right on the money' when they
comment that many of them have made it a habit to spin their VFO to another
frequency when you arrive on scene. Why do you suppose this is, Bob?
Obviously what you have to say/bloviate is of little to no importance to the
majority of Hams within earshot of you, but that hardly gave you reason to
pause, did it? You blab on, undeterred, and are somehow convinced that you
are offering something of interest and value.

And, Bob? Please DO try to be just a tad bit less verbose. I realize that
you fancy yourself as a wordsmith, but try, at least, to keep your
vocabulary within the context of what it is you are attempting to convey.
You are, for the most part, not dazzling any of us with your attempts at
brilliance.
,
In my view, 20 has undergone a sea shift for the better. Diatribes?
If that is the way you wish to characterize this type of communication,
be my guest.

Bob Sherin, W4ASX
,

Yes, Bob. In your view I am sure it has. Meanwhile, Bob, many of us will
continue to do as we have been doing when we hear you on 20M. Turn you off.