Old November 23rd 05, 03:07 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Beerbarrel

Default UPS Rate Increase

On 23 Nov 2005 07:01:14 -0800, "Peter Wieck" wrote:

Sissies....

Beer, with all due respect, if you say so. And if you mean by "sissies"
that I (we) value human life over testosterone poisoning, I would be
proud of the designation.

Be well, have a good Thanksgiving!

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Good for you! We go to the middle east for 2 different reasons that is
for damn sure. It has nothing to do with testosterone. It has
everything to do with supporting your country. I think in your case
you should have stayed with the people you love so dearly. We sure
don't need or want you here.