Old November 23rd 05, 07:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Henry Kiefer

Default "Standard parts" for rf amps?

Thanks Allison!
- Henry

schrieb im Newsbeitrag
On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 12:20:25 +0100, "Henry Kiefer"
wrote:

Thank Mark!

MC and Maxim is not new to me. I thought on list of cheap, easy getting
parts with reasonable performance.

- Henry

Minicircuits the MIMICs and mixers are of most interest and there
are inexpensive versions in the line up. What both offer is well
characterized RF 50 ohm port parts that behave well in circuits.
For example you can build a DBM, can you say for sure what the
characteristics will be from say 2-500mhz?

Other useful parts from there are VCOs and RF transformers.

Allison