Old November 23rd 05, 03:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old friend

Default A Practical Challenge For The Feeble Five...And A Bloody Nose For FoS

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Frankie of Silliland wrote:
On 19 Nov 2005 06:59:53 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote in

Those with more guts than you are welcome to call/write/e-mail
HQMC and verify my original statement.

in other word you are too lazy to you own homework

Nope.

yes too lazy

I already diod it.

"diod"

I already know the facts.

which might be true but it has nothing to the matters at hand

I provided the five of you a point-of-refrence with which to
verify my statemets.

nope you have provided a point where we could waste our time if we were
that stupid

without a lot more data thatere is no way to verify your cliams

there is for example no way to verify if we were able to verfy your
claims about a Steve J Robeson that the person was you

and where is your SSnum?

cuting
YOU THINK I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU MY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER SO YOU
CAN VERIFY A MARINE CORPS ORDER THAT'S PUBLIC DOMAIN
INFORMATION....?!?!?!?!

you wisely refuse to provide it I agree

but the flip side is your claims can't begin to verfied without ti
cut
I didn't pay a dime. Nor was it deducted from my pay.

The "chits" accounted for government money spent...Not mine.

Get a grip, Dud -- anyone who's ever been through MCRD knows better.

Then why don't you?

you are the one lacking a grip

Nope.

Your buddy Frankie is LYING to you, Markie, as he is everyone else
he want's to have believe his tales!

likely in some way. everybody lies after all

Frank Gilliland has already been proven (by his own admission) to
have been a "####bird PFC". In other words he was deadweight while he
WAS in the Corps, and his inability to keep a clean nose for just ONE
tour is proof of that.

I know you lack respect for the lower ranks you show that often but
your lack of respect does not impact on reality. it is part of the
mindset that has left the Army with more col's than machinegunners but
nothing wrong with being a private

I've further busted him on numerous details HE should have known
about.

Perhaps YOUR story is the one worthy of REAL investigation!

why you acusing him of hiding a 3rd Courtmartial?

WTF did I say that, you moron...?!?!?!?!

I was asking since you were not being clear

cut
UNQUOTE

At this point you have snipped a lot of relevent stuff to the
following comments:

nope nothing relavant to me
cut
Nope. That's "collateral damage" from you, Snivvelling One.

still a bloody now little boy

That's right..Frankie's nose is STILL bloody.

you need to learn english before you go about trying to correct it

Of course I am sure
you LIKE that kind of thing, having publically stated the only thing
you DON'T like is "solid waste".

you my be sure but you are stupid in thinking so

Steve, K4YZ