Old November 23rd 05, 05:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default CLIMATE CHANGE

David wrote:

On 23 Nov 2005 08:37:24 -0800, "John S." wrote:

It's safe to say most of us know less about the real causes of global
swings in temperature, water level and depth of the ice sheets than we
would care to admit. I think the causes of global climatic change are
a good deal more complicated and involve long term swings as well as
short term man-made causes. I find it interesting for instance that
while Glacier Bay in Alaska has continued to deepen since it was
discovered in the 1800's while glaciers around it continue to grow.

Keith and Phil at AussieSeek.com Political Messageboards wrote:
CLIMATE CHANGE

Don't you think it might be wise to err on the side of caution?

LMAO at the clueless 'tard boy yet again.

Keep the laughs coming, boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA