Old November 24th 05, 02:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Lazy Senior

Default fresh boatanchors, anyone?

Uncle Peter wrote:

Unfortunately cheap computers usually use properietary
motherboards. Being lazy carries a price beyond the tag.

You know as much about computers as you do BA or hamradio. My HP, the
one I am typing on right now has an off the shelf non- prop Asus
motherboard. A ATI Radeon graphic card etc.Built by HP and bought at
Best Buy.

Since I maintained computers for a living for over 30 years, I suspect I
know more than the average person about them and since you are stupider
than average I know a WHOLE lot more than you when it comes to computers.

Anyway there isnt anything wrong with propreitary motherboards.
Laptops are outselling desktops right now and they are all properietary
and they work just fine.

Lazy Senior