Old November 24th 05, 02:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Uncle Peter

Default fresh boatanchors, anyone?

"Lazy Senior" wrote in message
Uncle Peter wrote:

Unfortunately cheap computers usually use properietary
motherboards. Being lazy carries a price beyond the tag.

Since I maintained computers for a living for over 30 years, I suspect

know more than the average person about them and since you are stupider
than average I know a WHOLE lot more than you when it comes to computers.

Anyway there isnt anything wrong with propreitary motherboards.
Laptops are outselling desktops right now and they are all properietary
and they work just fine.

Lazy Senior

And, you're full of crap, too! Lazy, and full of crap.. A terrible way to
go through life! Where did I say they "didn't work"? Learn how
to read. You have no clue go play with your $389 wonder.

Pete