Old November 23rd 05, 11:05 PM posted to de.sci.electronics,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design
RST Engineering \(jw\)

Default "Standard parts" for rf amps?

"Henry Kiefer" wrote in message
OK Jim -

I simulated your question in a first trial. Here is the result:
approx. 70MegHz resonance for 100pF, 30mOhm ESR and 5nH for the trace.
Surely I would prefer smd chips having better results.

But that wasn't the question. THe question was to simulate a 1000 pf (1 nf)
capacitor at 150 MHz. with an inch of lead or an inch of normal pcb trace
and tell me what you get.

BTW: I cannot understand why you're so aggressive and I would prefer that
the thread will go in direction of my FIRST posting.

OK by me.

I'm doing electronics
since I was 12 years old

8 years old.

and that is 25 years back.

54 years back.

I have for example a
patent application made

I've got a few more.

and worked in the communication industry.

38 years straight now.

So you can
surely think I know what I'm doing.

Then answer the question.