Old November 24th 05, 12:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Dr.Ace

Default Morse code learning software

"Sigurd Stenersen" wrote in message
clvrmnky wrote:
On 18/10/2005 8:10 PM, Sigurd Stenersen wrote:
Bob McConnell wrote:
On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 03:16:40 +0200, Sigurd Stenersen wrote:
Bob McConnell wrote:
If you published the source under the GPL, you might find a few
people interested in porting it to a real OS. I wouldn't dare
install DirectX on any computer with a NIC, but don't have any use
for a box without one.

Snipped

It still remains to be seen whether or not this software is an example
of "great work" or not

Not for me. Why don't you download it and give it a try, instead of just
working real hard to find something to complain about ?

LB3KB, Sigurd
http://justlearnmorsecode.com

Because "not so clevermonkey" just likes to bitch and complain.
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
He never has anything positive or constructive to say.
Ace - WH2T