Old November 24th 05, 04:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Lazy Senior

Default Swan 350 Loading...

Bill wrote:
Lazy Senior wrote:

Silly questions deserve silly answers, no one with any sense buys a Swan.

Ahem, Lazy, this IS the "boatanchor" forum (and not a personal political
soapbox) where one could expect to ask BA questions, even about a Swan,
without the insults.

-Bill

Really, look at some of my posted questions in the last week and the
crap I have gotten from many in this group.

I was simply giving Chuckee what he has been giving me the last week - a
hard time.

Research some of the undeserved crap I have gotten from him.

Lazy Senior

I didnt mean it as an insult tho,no one I know would pay money for a Swan..