Old November 24th 05, 05:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Bill

Default Swan 350 Loading...

Lazy Senior wrote:

Silly questions deserve silly answers, no one with any sense buys a
Swan.

Ahem, Lazy, this IS the "boatanchor" forum (and not a personal
political soapbox) where one could expect to ask BA questions, even
about a Swan, without the insults.

-Bill

Really, look at some of my posted questions in the last week and the
crap I have gotten from many in this group.

Look at the acrimonious posture you have adopted in this venue in the
past week or two since you 'surfaced'.

I didnt mean it as an insult tho,no one I know would pay money for a Swan..

Ok, I'll buy the part about insults but why in the hell would a real ham
come onto a boatanchor group out of the clear blue and start ragging
guys about buying a Swan?

Tell us which BAs you're running so that we can have as much fun ragging
down your gear. Swan is an easy mark...give us something to get our
teeth into.

-Bill WX4A